SOLARCOM ROOF FLAP
The ideal solution for the production of domestic hot water
Solar thermal systems Comisa SOLARCOM provide an immediate return and demonstrate
the strong commitment to the environment. They are versatile systems designed to cover the needs of every type of application.
The quality of the tank, where it is temporarily stored in the hot water, it is very important for the life and the efficiency of the system, for the hot water storage during the night and for the hygiene of the same.
• Direct Glazing (10% titanium) at 860 ° C according to DIN 4753/3 for a crisp (HOVC certification).
• eco-compatible polyurethane insulation 45 kg / m3 to preserve the hot water.
• Closed circuit with anti-corrosion special fluid and antifreeze.
The good efficiency of the system depends mainly on the technology and the quality of the collector which converts the radiation
solar thermal energy.
• selective absorber aluminum (high selectivity: absorption> 94% – emission <5%), of thickness 0.4 mm, with 8 to copper pipes welded to the laser column.
• glass wool insulation to reduce heat losses.
• unique anodized aluminum frame and glass tempered high permeability.
• Collector Efficiency n0 = 0.801.
• Certification Solar Keymark
All kits contain an immersion heater 1.5 kW.
Each kit is delivered on a pallet in a 4-necked: the first is arranged in the collector, in accordance with the kettle provided with electrical resistance and sacrificial anode, in the third of the valves kits, fittings and 2 containers of 1 liter of glycol, in the fourth fixing system provided for both flat roofs and for pitched roofs. The glycol contained in the kit must be diluted with water.