COMISA MULTILAYERPIPE IN COILS FOR HOT AND COLD WATER ( 100 MTR/ COIL) 16X2 – 20X2 – 26X3
The COMISA multilayer pipe is a product of the latest generation
produced with advanced technology in the treatment of
polyethylene polymers and unites the advantages of a plastic
pipe and those of a metal pipe.
The COMISA multilayer pipe is flexible and robust, resistant
to high pressure and high temperatures.
The COMISA multilayer pipe is produced using a state of the
art technological production process.
1. The internal layer in polyethylene is extruded (A);
2. A first adhesive layer (Primer) is applied
to the external surface (B);
3. During the subsequent phase, an aluminium sheet
is wound around the pipe, butt-welded
and calibrated (C);
4. A second adhesive layer is applied
to the external surface of the aluminium layer (B);
5. A new external polyethylene layer is applied (D);
The entire production cycle occurs at constant and controlled
temperatures, is totally automated and includes five subsequent
and independent control points. Before the storage phase
the product is again controlled by specialised technicians to
guarantee the total qualitative level of the product.